QUALITY & SAFETY
Quality is a state of mind
Quality is everywhere. It is as simple and as complicated as that.
Companies treating quality as an isolated issue generally don’t succeed.
Quality for Coil Partners is an inherent part of our business culture,
it is a way of working, it is a way of envisioning the future, it is a way of approaching employees and customers.
Half work is no work on this level of entrepreneurship.
Everything we think and do is soaked in our focus on quality. Each decision, purchase or adjustment has one goal: improving and striving for perfection. That mindset took us from zero to where we are today.
Off course, we also implement tools and techniques that measure objectively the quality and results we aim for:
• We use a unique, home-made calculation program to optimize every step of the process.
• Our production flow is followed live: all customers can check where their order is in the production line.
No surprises for delivery times!
• A special in-house quality team makes sure every coil is tested mechanically and electrically before leaving our premises. They report directly to the general manager.
• We keep training our employees to enhance their talents. Our skills matrix is the handhold to developing personal and technological skills.
• Our LEAN Management program is a continuous investment on our way to perfection. We want to keep improving on Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery.
• Our ISO certifications guarantee you that all international standards are met. Send us an e-mail if you would like to receive a PDF file to check them.
Safety is our priority
Employing people in a high-tech production environment involves certain risks.
Together with an external prevention advisor, Coil Partners minimizes or neutralizes those potential dangers and anticipates injuries or other calamities. The health and wellbeing of our people is top priority to us
All of Coil Partners’ production facilities and products meet the highest international quality and safety standards.
Safety is a priority for our people and all the stakeholders.
Rotating electrical machines - Part 15: Impulse voltage withstand levels of form-wound stator coils for rotating a.c. Machines
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES-Part 27-3: Dielectric dissipation factor measurement on the stator winding insulation of rotating electrical machines.
Test of insulation of bars and coils of high-voltage machines.
Occupational Health and Safety Standard.
Environmental management systems.
Organizational management systems.